Well, another year has literally flew by – how is it nearly Christmas/2021?!
So just to recap the year, I have somewhat stuck to my goals for the year and adjusted into my role as a new-ish mother. There was some interesting real estate related acquisitions that occurred which I don’t really mention on this blog (or ever) about real estate stuff but maybe I will start…
We have finished “Fearless” and it has been sent to print- marketing push will start in the new year so I will likely be on instagram more to talk about it. Just to recap, my chapter talks about how I moved forward from an eating disorder. Speaking of instagram, I *GASP* FINALLY started adding in images and upping my insta-game so you can expect more than works from posts in the blog these days.
As much as this year marched on strong with a “doomsday style” appearance, much of this year for me was actually a solid win in many aspects- life continues on.
But Not Everything Was Just Sunshine and Rainbows
But a heads up, I have also had challenges this year. Particularly I have been feeling tried mentally and also physically I don’t feel my best. I intuitive eat, which means that I do not diet- however, I do think that I need to consider focusing more on fresh and healthier foods as it has been all hail to the charcuterie as of recently and I am starting to understand that even life’s bests have their limits.
I can’t complain too much despite it all, however I most definitely want to (after being a mom of course) make fitness and technology organization priority for 2021. But now that I have made up my mind about what I want to work on for next year, why wait until 2021? Why not get started TODAY- NOW?!
Sound like a plan that you might want to make for yourself too?
Goal Get ‘Em for it for 2021
With 2020 nearly finished and 2021 around the corner, I like to get and feel ORGANIZED and also evaluate my year, to see how I can improve and also set goals for the next year…
And what is the use of setting goals if you can’t stick to them right?
Listen, If I can conquer the demons that I did while I struggled with a full blown eating disorder I can achieve anything but I also know that sometimes the process towards achievement will have its ups and downs and not a straight beeline towards success, SO I am hoping that this post and vlog will help you to set and stick to realistic goals for the coming year.
So How Can You Set Yourself Up For 2021 Success?
- Understand where you are at right now (check out my free life evaluation book)
- Get clear on what you want for your life (vision board or book, pinterest, etc. check out how to live a life you love)
- KNOW YOUR WHY – why are you setting these goals and how are you going to feel once you achieve this goal?
- Set some broad goals for yourself with results list and then funnel down and create specific, measurable and achievable goals based on the results you want.
- VISUALIZATION & getting yourself mentally prepared – check out my YouTube link that takes you on a guided visualization session.
- Make a signed Commitment Agreement – to yourself/to another person/or have a coach such as myself keep you accountable.
- Celebrate the wins!
- Keep going/ review from time to time to ensure things are still in alighnment *CHECK INS*
- IF YOU FALL OF THE WAGON, GET BACK ON- don’t sit and wallow but just move forward. Try to pinpoint if there was a trigger (i.e. wine night or a certain person or place) and remove that trigger or prepare for next time (i.e. bring a snack if you tend to eat crap in the afternoon at work). Also read my post: Why Do I Feel Like a Failure?
- Try to find reasons to enjoy the journey instead of focusing too much on the desination.
- Don’t get too ambitious- 10 mins a day consistantly towards what you want is better than none at all. Staying consistent and also being gentle with yourself if something is coming up, resistance/fear… I work with clients on this and their could be subconsious blocks keeping you from reaching your goals.
I have coaching spots available for 2021 to amplify your ability to achieve so get in touch here to book a free discovery session.